Contact and Booking
Thank you very much for choosing us for your Spiritual Retreat, please note our retreats run quarterly
RETREAT TERM AND CONDITIONS
1) Personal Wellbeing
Programme participants are responsible for maintaining their own wellbeing and should inform their relevant representatives of any health issues that arise during their stay. Programme participants should inform the Highland Trinity at the time of booking of any pre-existing medical conditions and also ensure that they bring with them, and continue to take, an adequate supply of any prescription medicines.
- We prefer payment via paypal or bank transfer. Please do not send cash in the mail. Payment should be in pounds sterling (GBP – £).
- If you book online your deposit will not be immediately debited by the website, your payment will only be taken upon confirmation and completion of your booking.
- The balance of your payment is due six weeks before the start date of your programme, via bank transfer.
- Wait for confirmation before making travel arrangements. Please allow 1–2 weeks for confirmation, although we will endeavour to contact you well before this.
3) Tiered Pricing
Our quoted prices are fully inclusive of participation in the workshop or event, accommodation in our guest rooms (including towels and linen), the use of the beach, hot tub and fire pit.
We recognise that what is affordable for some can be a financial stretch for others and offer a tiered pricing structure. When you book, please select the price that feels appropriate for you. With deposit or in full.
We suggest you arrange holiday insurance in case of cancellation by either yourself or by your travel company. If you have to cancel the retreat:
- If you cancel more than six weeks before the workshop start date, we will refund the amount you have paid, less the deposit, as the deposit is non-refundable. If you have paid only the deposit, we are unable to offer any refund.
- If you cancel within six weeks of the workshop start date, we will refund 75% of your payment after deducting the deposit, as the deposit is non-refundable.
- If you cancel within one week of the workshop, we are unable to refund any of your payment.
- If you cancel after the workshop has commenced, we are unable to refund any of your payment.
Fees include all your meals and daily refreshments with a selection of teas, coffees and snacks. Our kitchens provide traditional and vegetarian food. If you require a diet that is more specialised, we cannot guarantee to fulfil your needs. We cannot cater for people with serious food allergies or multiple food intolerances.
All information included in any of our publicity is correct at the time of going to press, and is subject to change. Whilst every effort is made to provide the workshops and services as advertised, we do not accept liability for:
- Cancellations due to acts of God, acts of Government or any other authorities, or any situations beyond our control or subsequent to participation in one of our programmes.
- Participants’ medical or psychiatric conditions which may exist or which may arise during or subsequent to participation in one of our programmes.
- Loss of, or damage to, personal property of our guests.
We reserve the right to refuse admission to our programmes if, on arrival, participants appear to be inappropriate. We also reserve the right to ask any visitor to leave if their behaviour is disruptive to the function of the Retreat, or interferes with the rights of others.
In the final instance, all matters arising from a dispute are subject to Scottish law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Scottish Sherriff’s courts.
Please fill our booking form in below.
Highland Trinity Spiritual Retreats